1660 Pelican Case.
Features: Watertight, Crushproof, Airtight, Wheels and Retractable handle for easy transport!
1660 Case Specifications:
(L x W x D)
(L x W x D)
31.50" x 22.87" x 19.00"
(80 x 58.1 x 48.2 cm)
28.18" x 19.75" x 17.62"
(71.5 x 50.1 x 44.7 cm)
*This case has internal wheel and/or handle wells that will reduce usable area. Please review for each application.
Weight w/o Foam
No. of Wheels
-10 / 210° F
(-23 / 99° C)
The Pelican 1660 Case is Unbreakable, watertight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof. These are some of the features of this Pelican Protector™ Case that offers total protection for your equipment. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it strong and durable. Its exclusive 1/4" (6.4 mm) polymer o-ring and ABS ‘easy-to-open’ latches seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. It is equipped with heavy duty wheels, a retractable extension handle and multiple fold down carrying handles. Your equipment can fit into the high density foam or padded dividers for total subjection and protection against impact, vibration or shock. A nameplate (included) can be personalized (engraved at additional cost).
You break it, we replace it... forever.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Large 2-person fold down handles
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- 3 level Pick 'N' Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Retractable extension handle
- 4 strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
1660 Case Certificates • IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
• Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280